10 April, 2011

APRIL MOP!


April the first was our one year anniversary. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant in town: Wen Chow to celebrate. I would love to go on with details of our food order but I forgotten to take a picture of the foods. Which was too bad because we decided to splurge a little and ordered complete dim sum plates for two person for starter. I found this incredible meal, which contains seafood including delicious fish cakes and fish balls plus shrimps and cuttlefishes, pork, mushroom and vegetables cooked in oyster sauce. The price is good too :) but definitely worth it.
Since the weather was nice we went for a walk in the Centrum the next day. He bought some clothes to wear on our next trip to Greece. While he was doing the fitting I got bored and took photos of myself :)).