17 March, 2012

One Small Head


This is very Leo, some say. 
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a believer of a zodiac for as a Leo I'm a shy girl, uncomfortable being in the center of attention. Also, rather than being ambitious, I only want to have a good life doing what I like. But this not the case when it comes to my emotion. Not, it's not true what they said about Leo girls have large ego, we can be followers as well. But I guess most of us are very sensitive in sense negativity (exclude, manipulation, betrayal, lies, etc) and this is where trouble usually comes for a Leo will immediately reacts toward unfairness. Sadly, reality is not a math theory, where minus + minus = positive. Our minus, inability to keep up with emotion that is, tends to bring us into further trouble. One thing in common I find in fellow Leos with diverse characters, is that we all have quick eyes...and strong opinion.